Friday, January 27, 2012

Chobani....The Breakfast (or Dinner) of Champions....

You're probably sick of my zumba antics, but what can I say. I'm addicted.  Totally and utterly addicted.

I normally go to Zumba on Thursday morning, but I slept in yesterday and by the time I got up, there was no way I was gonna make it. So, I did 45 minutes on the 'dreadmill' and kinda piddled around the house doing chores and stuff. (That means I was on Facebook alot...hahaha!)  There is a Zumba class on Thursday evenings, but I'm not really an evening work out person...so I don't usually go to it. But, the girl that normally teaches it was sick and Nicole posted that she was gonna do the class instead. So I figured I would give it a shot and make up for my lost class. Come to find out, there were quite a few of my Tuesday/Thursday Zumba gals there last night...which made it even more awesomer. (Is awesomer a word?  Oh well)  I had a blast and was totally exhausted when I got home. Dinner was a Chobani yogurt with Bear Naked granola and an apple. I was too tired to fool with anything else.

Have I told you how much I love this stuff?

Well, at least I got 1 3/4 hours of exercise in for the day...and that is a good thing. 













No comments:

Post a Comment