Wednesday, February 8, 2012

CHO-pel Of Love....

I had to hang around the house today for a couple of reasons. One, to wait on the insurance estimator to come and tell me how much they are gonna pay for the repairs on my roof. (sad.sad .face) And the other was to wait for UPS to bring me my complementary shipment from Chobani. Yes, yes...they sent me a case of free yogurt. Did I mention I love free stuff? And if the free stuff is Chobani....well, whatever damage the insurance guy did to my day, the UPS guys with my case of Chobani more than made up for it. Did I mention that I love Chobani? ...I'm sure I did at some point. Any who....

I walked around the property surveying some of the winter damage and came around to the front of the house to find the UPS guy leaving my package by the door. 



You talk about putting a smile on someone's face...I guess I should've taken a pic of me grinning like a Cheshire cat, but I was so excited to get in and open it...I forgot.


I opened up the box and after taking a pic, decided to take them out for a better pic...

Aren't they pretty?

I have to admit that this is the first time I have received free stuff from a company that wasn't one of those 'tiny weenie' little samples. This was a full onslaught of Chobani. Regular sizes (6oz) and flavors galore.  There were none of the new flavors included which did make me a little sad, but I have found a place here in my dinky little town that has all three. So, I'm cool.

So, what to do with all of these yogurts, you may ask? Muahahaha! I am looking forward to Overnight Oats in the morning, along with smoothies and other stuff that I will make sure I post on here when I use them. Chobani is the best Greek yogurt that I have tried. (And I have tried a few) The flavors are awesome, but even the plain is pretty darn good to use instead of sour cream. Fewer calories...more protein....it's a win-win as far as I can tell.

So, is there a particular recipe that you would like to share...I'd love to see it and give it a try.












No comments:

Post a Comment