Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Rambling thoughts of the evening...

I guess I should make a point to write a little more often than every week or so, but I haven't really had that much to write about. I went to my Zumba class last Tuesday and ended up pulling my calf muscle or something in my heel and ankle. Either way, I hobbled around the house like the Hunchback of Notre-Dame until yesterday. I ended up missing my Zumba class on Saturday and that really just ruined my whole weekend....(see the pic below).


But I felt better this morning, so I decided to give Zumba a try...but to take it easy, just in case. I made it through class without a whole lot of pain, and that's always a good thing. I did skip my spin class though...just to make sure I didn't do too much. So far, 2 Aleve and I'm just fine.

After Zumba I went to my Weight Watchers meeting. I thought for sure since I wasn't able to walk on my treadmill last week and missed Zumba on Saturday, I would have a 2 or 3 pound gain. NOT! I actually managed to loose .4.  Not huge by any stretch of the imagination, but I'll take it. Then I was off to see my Mom and Dad for coffee and a short visit. It was nice having a chat with them, even if my dad listens to the television with the volume turned all of the way up. On the way home I stopped by the market and got some more salad stuff and Chobani. I'm addicted to that stuff. I love the peach, mango and black cherry the best...oh and blueberry too. It's especially good with Bare Naked Vanilla Almond granola...yummm!

*Hearing in my head....AC/DC's "Another One Bites The Dust"*

I've been looking for the new flavors of Blood Orange and the Passion Fruit. However, the Pasison Fruit is not 0% fat, it's 2% according to their website. *sad face*

Jim had to work til 11 tonight, so it's just me for dinner. So it was a left over turkey buffalo burger and a salad. I was so hungry by the time I got up and made dinner I forgot to take pics of the turkey burger (sans bun) but I did remember to take a pic of the salad. It tasted better than the pic shows, trust me. I took the pic with my cell phone..

*Note to self...take pics of food BEFORE you eat them!*

No comments:

Post a Comment