Sunday, January 15, 2012

January, The Month Of Celebration!

I had a pretty good week this week. I had a small loss when I weighed in at Weight Watchers, I made it to Zumba three times this week, plus a spin class. Well, the spin class doesn't really count because I only sat there and peddled around. I didn't do any of the standing stuff because I am still nursing my foot. But something is better than nothing, right?

Coming off of December and Christmas time January can be a little on the depressing side.  That is why I try to put a positive spin on it and call it "January, the month of celebration".  First, there is New Years Eve, technically that's still December...but who's counting? Then there is New Years Day...which is my birthday too. (Yippee for me!) And then yesterday was the one year celebration of the gym that I go to called Group Fit. It was awesome to see so many people show up to support Nicole and join in the fun.

Vinnie and Nicole 

Here are some random pics of the celebration....





Me, Kim, Denice and Marie
(The back row Zumba peeps)

I wish I had thought to take more pictures, but I was busy chatting with my girlfriends and just barely remembered to snap a few pics. (Again, I'm new to this blog thing and adding pics is something I have to work on.)

Today was kind of quiet. I hit the treadmill earlier today. I also knocked out a few light chores and put the chili that I made yesterday in the crock pot to simmer. The chili sounds good because it's cold today. Well, it's 43 here in South Carolina. That may not be cold by the standards of where you live, but for here...its cold. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and you are all looking forward to the week ahead. 

And remember one thing......

((hugs to you all))












No comments:

Post a Comment