Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What I ate Wednesday {#4}

For some reason I seem to have a problem in documenting what I eat on Wednesdays. But, today I was on the ball. I made a conscious effort to take pictures and make sure that I got this written down right away. So, without further ado...

Breakfast was a WW Harvest Berries & Cream Oatmeal with 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries mixed in. Totally delish!  




I had gone through a total craving of oatmeal with peanut butter mixed in with bananas...but the points were very high. One cup of rolled oats and 2 tbsp of peanut butter = 9 ppv, which isn't too bad "occasionally" but it is kinda high to have it on a regular basis.  My WW leader and others have been raving over PB2, so I thought I'd give it a shot in my oatmeal to cut the points way back. I'll let ya know how it is when it arrives next week. 

Lunch was some left over sauteed veggies. A combo of zucchini, yellow squash, roasted red peppers, onions and garlic. Along with some turkey kielbasa and a couple of those little "Cutie" oranges. I also made myself a smoothie from one packet of WW Vanilla Smoothie mix, 1 cup of FF milk and 1 mango.  


Dinner was a Rachel Ray recipe that I made some changes to. It was a Marsala Chicken and Mushroom Casserole. I took out the butter and heavy cream and substituted them with olive oil and fat free half & half. I also added some leeks to the recipe.  I thought it was totally awesome.  I served it with green beans. I forgot to take a picture of plate. But here is a pic of the casserole dish.




What I Ate Wednesday is going "Green" this month...so I guess you could say the green beans and the zucchini at lunch were my "green things" for today. I'll try to remember to do better next week.







No comments:

Post a Comment